Tunic sweaters are great pieces for a fall wardrobe as they are very comfortable and forgiving for a variety of body types and can easily be dressed up or down. Below I have included five styling tips and three outfit formulas to make styling a tunic sweater easy this fall!
- Pair tunic sweaters with slim pants such as skinny jeans, leggings, or ponte pants.
- When pairing a tunic sweater with leggings, it is important to make sure it fully covers your bottom.
- Select tunic sweaters designed with side slits to minimize clinging through the thigh and bottom areas.
- Avoid tunic sweaters made of bulky or thick knits as they can make you appear heavier.
- If you are 5’4″ or shorter, you may need to purchase tunic sweaters in petite sizes to ensure a great fit.
[This post contains affiliate links. See my Policies page for more information.]
Today I am styling the Caslon Side Slit Cowl Neck Tunic from Nordstrom. It comes in five colors, and is available in regular and petite sizes. I selected the burgundy stem shade since it is a beautiful and popular color for fall. I love the versatility and the various looks that can be created with this tunic sweater!
Tunic Sweater + Ponte Pants + Mules + Satchel + Long Pendant + Drop Earrings
Black Tummy Control Ponte Pants | Side Slit Cowl Neck Tunic in Burgundy Stem | Maddy Mules in Black | Faux Leather & Suede Satchel in Black | Carole Pendant Necklace in Black | Carla Drop Earrings in Black
Tunic Sweater + Skinny Jeans + Open-Toe Booties + Crossbody + Long Pendant + Statement Earrings
Rockstar Jeggings | Side Slit Cowl Neck Tunic in Burgundy Stem | Ferris Open-Toe Booty in Mushroom | Half Moon Crossbody Bag in New Taupe | Sunlit Savanna Convertible Necklace | Sunlit Savanna Statement Tassel Earrings